RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

  • Morgan Parks
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
      can i come look at it today.?

      --- On Wed, 9/10/08, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:
      From: Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...>
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 5:43 PM

      morgan, i could sell you that 2007 flexifoil ion2 14.5m for $499. it has tons of life left. that is as good of a deal as you could find..

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
      Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

      I am looking for like a 14 or 15 inflatable. preferable an instinct.
      2006 or 2007. I am on a college student budget so i cant afford a
      new one. I hear ozones are pretty durable though so thats why i dont
      mind a little use on it. Any one have anything that they are going
      to be upgrading ? I weigh around 185
      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@.. .> wrote:

      > how big are you talking? 12,14,16,20m+ what you weight?
      >
      > To: snowkiteidaho@ ...: gorged2000@. ..: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:24:48
      +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] I need a bigger kite

      > Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite,
      preferably inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If
      anyone is upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let
      me know i would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420
      4686 my name is morgan parks

      > See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured
      posts.
      > http://www.windowsl ive.com/connect?
      ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_connect2_ 082008

    • Morgan Parks
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
        on second thought i am going to wait on spending money on a flixi when i really need an ozone . so thanks and i hope phil likes the kite.

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
        Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

        I am looking for like a 14 or 15 inflatable. preferable an instinct.
        2006 or 2007. I am on a college student budget so i cant afford a
        new one. I hear ozones are pretty durable though so thats why i dont
        mind a little use on it. Any one have anything that they are going
        to be upgrading ? I weigh around 185
        --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@.. .> wrote:

        > how big are you talking? 12,14,16,20m+ what you weight?
        >
        > To: snowkiteidaho@ ...: gorged2000@. ..: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:24:48
        +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] I need a bigger kite

        > Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite,
        preferably inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If
        anyone is upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let
        me know i would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420
        4686 my name is morgan parks

        > See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured
        posts.
        > http://www.windowsl ive.com/connect?
        ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_connect2_ 082008

      • Ryan Wait
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
          Yeah its probably best if you get a Blowzone, It just would be right to let you ride a 4-time PKRA world champion kite this early in the game.

          No hard feelings morgan, i understand. go with what you know best.

          RTW.

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: gorged2000@...
          Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:16:46 -0700