LL Wednesday

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
      Got in 4hrs 1:30 to 5:30 of smooth 14m riding the lake is filling back up but still plenty of beach , remember LL closes on Oct. 1 . Tom , Jon Bolt and me . Ryan dropped in for a look , what happened forget some gear ?
    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
        Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.  Our kites are down in Corpus so we couldn't go.  Hopefully our kites will still be there after the Hurricane!  We're going down in a couple of weeks.  Thanks Steve for the invite!  We'll see you guys when we get back...we'll be back mid October.
        Kay and Scott