RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: Tues

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2008
      SOmewhere in the middle lyes reality.

      Probably would have been a typical 17m FUel day for me.  I'd better get my act in gear and get that thing repaired.

      -Brick

      To: geardaddyllc@...; jim@...; BoiseSailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 19:00:54 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: Tues

      ...glad the waiting paid off !!!   But I have to ask...were you guys on the same lake???????? ?  "7.5 sail and go-board" and "perfectly powered on an 11 or 13 kite"...normally one would think when one of those is happening, the other is not (or at least that other is not much fun).  Glad you got some riding in nonetheless. ..and on a relatively warm morning too !!

      On 9/9/08, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Oh yeah you guys missed it.

      Like Jim Says below....

      But from 10-11 I was perfectly powered on either the 11 or the 13 and
      boosting nicely. Nailed a 1080(3revs) and a couple 900's(2.5revs).

      Got off lake at 11:30 and it was still kite-able...

      Hawk it was good to see you finally take a morning off WORK!!!!

      Eddy

      To post: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
      Group stuff: http://groups. google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs
      Sailing stuff: http://fortboise. org/windsurfing/