RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 9, 2008
      Morgan, i have a 2007 flexifoil 14.5m ion2, that i will sell for really cheap, if you have any Questions let me know.

      Ryan
      Idaho Kitesports

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: gorged2000@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

      I am looking for like a 14 or 15 inflatable. preferable an instinct.
      2006 or 2007. I am on a college student budget so i cant afford a
      new one. I hear ozones are pretty durable though so thats why i dont
      mind a little use on it. Any one have anything that they are going
      to be upgrading ? I weigh around 185
      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@.. .> wrote:

      > how big are you talking? 12,14,16,20m+ what you weight?
      >
      > To: snowkiteidaho@ ...: gorged2000@. ..: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:24:48
      +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] I need a bigger kite

      > Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite,
      preferably inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If
      anyone is upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let
      me know i would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420
      4686 my name is morgan parks

      > See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured
      posts.
      > http://www.windowsl ive.com/connect?
      ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_connect2_ 082008

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 9, 2008
        Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite
        Morgan,

        I think I have a line on a 15m Ozone Instinct for you. Give me a shout. You should have been up there this morning....

        Eddy
        863-6966

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: gorged2000@...
        Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

        Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn Now <http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 10, 2008
          Whooooooaaaaaaa there pardner'....

          I thought I wrote my name on that kite...  what is really cheap?  Does it fit into my wifes' budget?

          -Brick

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: ryanwait@...
          Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:38:21 -0700
          Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
          Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

          I am looking for like a 14 or 15 inflatable. preferable an instinct.
          2006 or 2007. I am on a college student budget so i cant afford a
          new one. I hear ozones are pretty durable though so thats why i dont
          mind a little use on it. Any one have anything that they are going
          to be upgrading ? I weigh around 185
          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@.. .> wrote:

          > how big are you talking? 12,14,16,20m+ what you weight?
          >
          > To: snowkiteidaho@ ...: gorged2000@. ..: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:24:48
          +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] I need a bigger kite

          > Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite,
          preferably inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If
          anyone is upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let
          me know i would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420
          4686 my name is morgan parks

          > See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured
          posts.
          > http://www.windowsl ive.com/connect?
          ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_connect2_ 082008

        • Morgan Parks
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
            can i come look at it today.?

            morgan, i could sell you that 2007 flexifoil ion2 14.5m for $499. it has tons of life left. that is as good of a deal as you could find..

            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
            Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
              on second thought i am going to wait on spending money on a flixi when i really need an ozone . so thanks and i hope phil likes the kite.

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
              Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
                Yeah its probably best if you get a Blowzone, It just would be right to let you ride a 4-time PKRA world champion kite this early in the game.

                No hard feelings morgan, i understand. go with what you know best.

                RTW.

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: gorged2000@...
                Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:16:46 -0700