Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: kitesurf anyone?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: kitesurf anyone? Wind meters report looked bleak so I stayed home.  Was that the right decision???

      Tomorrow looks Good but Monday looks better...of course!

      Eddy

      On 9/5/08 11:08 AM, "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Surprisingly it turned on nicely this morning. 3 kiters had a blast.
      BB  is staying upwind and John Mills is ripping nicely.

      No cold fronts will be moving thru for next 5-7 days so LP is all we
      have, and it should be good over weekend.  Only problem is water is
      dropping fast. probably only a few days at most left for Barclay.
      Bring a shovel for moving some sand to the rock cliff which is just
      barely under the water.

      CYA tomorrow
      Ed-D

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Last 2 morning were do-able at LP and next couple look good also.
      >
      > Although only a few days left for Barclay Beach.
      >
      > Anyone interested in an afternoon session out East?
      >
      > Eddy

    • Jack Harrison
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2008
        There is wind but not sure it's kitable

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
          Barclay is done!!! Today was the last day for the Sane to launch at Barclay. I chose to launch at Brickner Beach.

          It was a fun morning all in all.  I go tone of my biggest launches off back of Boat this morning. I felt I was at least kite high.

          Anyway heading out again tomorrow. For one more. Launching boat at 8, It is to damn cold any earlier!!!

          Looks like after tomorrow morning you guys will get a little wind on Wednesday Afternoon, maybe a LL sesh. I’m out of town so have fun.

          Eddy

          On 9/5/08 11:08 AM, "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Surprisingly it turned on nicely this morning. 3 kiters had a blast.
          BB  is staying upwind and John Mills is ripping nicely.

          No cold fronts will be moving thru for next 5-7 days so LP is all we
          have, and it should be good over weekend.  Only problem is water is
          dropping fast. probably only a few days at most left for Barclay.
          Bring a shovel for moving some sand to the rock cliff which is just
          barely under the water.

          CYA tomorrow
          Ed-D

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          > Last 2 morning were do-able at LP and next couple look good also.
          >
          > Although only a few days left for Barclay Beach.
          >
          > Anyone interested in an afternoon session out East?
          >
          > Eddy

        • jclivejordan
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
            Wind conditions at near Turner's can be very dangerous. I strongly advise walking to
            brickner's beach/caviani cove. (Or get a ride with eddy, oh yeah--I owe you $5 for the
            boat ride - THANKS - I won't forget..)