kitesurf anyone?

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2008
      Last 2 morning were do-able at LP and next couple look good also.

      Although only a few days left for Barclay Beach.

      Anyone interested in an afternoon session out East?

      Eddy
    • Eddy
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2008
        Surprisingly it turned on nicely this morning. 3 kiters had a blast.
        BB is staying upwind and John Mills is ripping nicely.

        No cold fronts will be moving thru for next 5-7 days so LP is all we
        have, and it should be good over weekend. Only problem is water is
        dropping fast. probably only a few days at most left for Barclay.
        Bring a shovel for moving some sand to the rock cliff which is just
        barely under the water.

        CYA tomorrow
        Ed-D

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2008
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: kitesurf anyone? Wind meters report looked bleak so I stayed home.  Was that the right decision???

          Tomorrow looks Good but Monday looks better...of course!

          Eddy

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          > Last 2 morning were do-able at LP and next couple look good also.
          >
          > Although only a few days left for Barclay Beach.
          >
          > Anyone interested in an afternoon session out East?
          >
          > Eddy

        • Jack Harrison
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2008
            There is wind but not sure it's kitable

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
              Barclay is done!!! Today was the last day for the Sane to launch at Barclay. I chose to launch at Brickner Beach.

              It was a fun morning all in all.  I go tone of my biggest launches off back of Boat this morning. I felt I was at least kite high.

              Anyway heading out again tomorrow. For one more. Launching boat at 8, It is to damn cold any earlier!!!

              Looks like after tomorrow morning you guys will get a little wind on Wednesday Afternoon, maybe a LL sesh. I’m out of town so have fun.

              Eddy

              On 9/5/08 11:08 AM, "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              Surprisingly it turned on nicely this morning. 3 kiters had a blast.
              BB  is staying upwind and John Mills is ripping nicely.

              No cold fronts will be moving thru for next 5-7 days so LP is all we
              have, and it should be good over weekend.  Only problem is water is
              dropping fast. probably only a few days at most left for Barclay.
              Bring a shovel for moving some sand to the rock cliff which is just
              barely under the water.

              CYA tomorrow
              Ed-D

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              > Last 2 morning were do-able at LP and next couple look good also.
              >
              > Although only a few days left for Barclay Beach.
              >
              > Anyone interested in an afternoon session out East?
              >
              > Eddy

            • jclivejordan
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
                Wind conditions at near Turner's can be very dangerous. I strongly advise walking to
                brickner's beach/caviani cove. (Or get a ride with eddy, oh yeah--I owe you $5 for the
                boat ride - THANKS - I won't forget..)