RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: weather station close to Lucky

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2 1:54 PM
      Then again, if we had just gotten off our asses sooner, we would have had a good sess like Steve and Jon B.

      But Lake Lull..... so appropriate.

      -Brick

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2 2:37 PM
        > Hey Tom i dont know about those questions you asked BUT i found it on
        > the ITD web site, i think its itd.idaho.gov or something, where you

        Ah, http://511.idaho.gov/default.asp?display=cams

        Or the "high bandwidth" version, with a Google map:
        http://hb.511.idaho.gov/main.jsf

        If it has a weather station, they're keeping it very close to the vest.
        Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
        tva@...
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2 2:41 PM
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: weather station close to Lucky It appears that it is only active during winter for pass information

          http://511.idaho.gov/staticMap.asp?display=mountain

          Eddy