Re: weather station close to Lucky

  • Chrizzo
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      KITE PORN ANYONE?

      http://www.youkiteboard.com/view_video.php?
      viewkey=c4fa56eb1e1f8cbe183b&page=1&viewtype=&category=mv

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
      <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Tom,
      >
      > I saw this meter the other day as well and there is annometer on
      it. I
      > searched for it also and no luck.
      >
      > I was up that direction to check out the new restaurant on hill
      top is
      > awesome. ³Kodiak Grill² a much better morning stop after LP then
      Trolley
      > House. Although it is a drive in the wrong direction.
      >

      > Eddy

      > > Not sure what to make of that. What kind of station? Where's the
      feed?
      > > Is that picture FROM the station somehow, with its tagging? If
      so, how
      > > did you get that?
      > >
      > > I did stumble upon a Lucky Peak dam feed!
      > > http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?
      wfo=mso&sid=LUCI1&num=744&raw=0&

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        Then again, if we had just gotten off our asses sooner, we would have had a good sess like Steve and Jon B.

        But Lake Lull..... so appropriate.

        -Brick

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
          > Hey Tom i dont know about those questions you asked BUT i found it on
          > the ITD web site, i think its itd.idaho.gov or something, where you

          Ah, http://511.idaho.gov/default.asp?display=cams

          Or the "high bandwidth" version, with a Google map:
          http://hb.511.idaho.gov/main.jsf

          If it has a weather station, they're keeping it very close to the vest.
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
            Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: weather station close to Lucky It appears that it is only active during winter for pass information

            http://511.idaho.gov/staticMap.asp?display=mountain

            Eddy