Re: weather station close to Lucky

  • Chrizzo
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hey Tom i dont know about those questions you asked BUT i found it on
      the ITD web site, i think its itd.idaho.gov or something, where you
      can also check out the Camas Cam which is going to be getting lots of
      attetnion here soon enough.

      So ill have to try a Kodiak steak next time im passing through.
      How can you throw the Trolly under the bus like that though.. jeeeeez
      man thats like kicking grandma right in the bad hip! But im sure the
      Kodaik is worthy...
      Lake Lull is the new name for that place which we almost always get
      some skunkification.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
      <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Tom,
      >
      > I saw this meter the other day as well and there is annometer on
      it. I
      > searched for it also and no luck.
      >
      > I was up that direction to check out the new restaurant on hill
      top is
      > awesome. ³Kodiak Grill² a much better morning stop after LP then
      Trolley
      > House. Although it is a drive in the wrong direction.
      >

      > Eddy

      > > Not sure what to make of that. What kind of station? Where's the
      feed?
      > > Is that picture FROM the station somehow, with its tagging? If
      so, how
      > > did you get that?
      > >
      > > I did stumble upon a Lucky Peak dam feed!
      > > http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?
      wfo=mso&sid=LUCI1&num=744&raw=0&
      > > dbn=c
      > > Just has temperatures (at this point?), no anemometer readings.
      > > _____________
      > > Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      > > tva@... <mailto:tva%40fortboise.org>

    • Chrizzo
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        KITE PORN ANYONE?

        http://www.youkiteboard.com/view_video.php?
        viewkey=c4fa56eb1e1f8cbe183b&page=1&viewtype=&category=mv

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
          Then again, if we had just gotten off our asses sooner, we would have had a good sess like Steve and Jon B.

          But Lake Lull..... so appropriate.

          -Brick

          href="http://birice.vaisala.com/photos/03212210_06E1B86F_cam1.jpg">http://birice. vaisala.com/ photos/03212210_ 06E1B86F_ cam1.jpg

          href="http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?">http://www.wrh. noaa.gov/ mesowest/ getobext. php?
          href="http://fortboise.org/">http://fortboise. org/
          > > tva@...
          <mailto:tva% 40fortboise. org>

        • Tom von Alten
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
            > Hey Tom i dont know about those questions you asked BUT i found it on
            > the ITD web site, i think its itd.idaho.gov or something, where you

            Ah, http://511.idaho.gov/default.asp?display=cams

            Or the "high bandwidth" version, with a Google map:
            http://hb.511.idaho.gov/main.jsf

            If it has a weather station, they're keeping it very close to the vest.
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
              Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: weather station close to Lucky It appears that it is only active during winter for pass information

              http://511.idaho.gov/staticMap.asp?display=mountain

              Eddy