Re: [snowkiteidaho] weather station close to Lucky

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] weather station close to Lucky Tom,

      I saw this meter the other day as well and there is annometer on it. I searched for it also and no luck.

      I was up that direction to  check out the new restaurant on hill top is awesome. “Kodiak Grill” a much better morning stop after LP then Trolley House. Although it is a drive in the wrong direction.

      Eddy

      On 9/2/08 1:45 PM, "Kiter - Tom von Alten" <tva@...> wrote:

      > SO here it is the camera and maybe some wind info printed at the top.
      > http://birice.vaisala.com/photos/03212210_06E1B86F_cam1.jpg

      Not sure what to make of that. What kind of station? Where's the feed?
      Is that picture FROM the station somehow, with its tagging? If so, how
      did you get that?

      I did stumble upon a Lucky Peak dam feed!
      http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?wfo=mso&sid=LUCI1&num=744&raw=0&dbn=c
      Just has temperatures (at this point?), no anemometer readings.
      _____________
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@... <mailto:tva%40fortboise.org>

    • Chrizzo
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        Hey Tom i dont know about those questions you asked BUT i found it on
        the ITD web site, i think its itd.idaho.gov or something, where you
        can also check out the Camas Cam which is going to be getting lots of
        attetnion here soon enough.

        So ill have to try a Kodiak steak next time im passing through.
        How can you throw the Trolly under the bus like that though.. jeeeeez
        man thats like kicking grandma right in the bad hip! But im sure the
        Kodaik is worthy...
        Lake Lull is the new name for that place which we almost always get
        some skunkification.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
          KITE PORN ANYONE?

          http://www.youkiteboard.com/view_video.php?
          viewkey=c4fa56eb1e1f8cbe183b&page=1&viewtype=&category=mv

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
            Then again, if we had just gotten off our asses sooner, we would have had a good sess like Steve and Jon B.

            But Lake Lull..... so appropriate.

            -Brick

            href="http://birice.vaisala.com/photos/03212210_06E1B86F_cam1.jpg">http://birice. vaisala.com/ photos/03212210_ 06E1B86F_ cam1.jpg

            href="http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?">http://www.wrh. noaa.gov/ mesowest/ getobext. php?
            href="http://fortboise.org/">http://fortboise. org/
            > > tva@...
            <mailto:tva% 40fortboise. org>

          • Tom von Alten
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
              > Hey Tom i dont know about those questions you asked BUT i found it on
              > the ITD web site, i think its itd.idaho.gov or something, where you

              Ah, http://511.idaho.gov/default.asp?display=cams

              Or the "high bandwidth" version, with a Google map:
              http://hb.511.idaho.gov/main.jsf

              If it has a weather station, they're keeping it very close to the vest.
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
                Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: weather station close to Lucky It appears that it is only active during winter for pass information

                http://511.idaho.gov/staticMap.asp?display=mountain

                Eddy