Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: Mon

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008

      You should have been at Cascade this weekend.  Sunday was really good with white caps galore and not unusually gusty.

      Monday was not as good and I tried a different launch, just below the golf course as there is a lot of beach  there.

      I did a hour on the water but it turned in to a downwinder which is ok as there is about 2 miles of sand shore line now.  Wife followed me down the shore line with the car.  Water is nice temp and still clean smelling.