Re: [BSA] Re: Mon

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
      Here's why they weren't letting people on I-84 WB between
      Simco and Blacks Cr -- seems a woman tried to take it EB:

      http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/490296.html

      Turns out there are worse things than not getting out on the water
      on Labor Day.
      _____________
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008

        You should have been at Cascade this weekend.  Sunday was really good with white caps galore and not unusually gusty.

        Monday was not as good and I tried a different launch, just below the golf course as there is a lot of beach  there.

        I did a hour on the water but it turned in to a downwinder which is ok as there is about 2 miles of sand shore line now.  Wife followed me down the shore line with the car.  Water is nice temp and still clean smelling.

        Tom von Alten http://fortboise. org/
        tva@fortboise. org