Lake Lowell

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 79 , Aug 31, 2008
      Heading to lake Lowell. Plan on being there between 1-2. If winds are
      really strong it should back down by 5. I'm going to deal with water
      quality.

      I think it will be really strong at CJ today (35+), so I plan on going
      there tomorrow.

      Eddy
      863-6966
    • leelinfat@...
      Message 79 of 79 , Apr 22
        It's windy. Rigging my 4.0 and see...

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Apr 22, 2017, at 11:58 AM, jwattboi jwattboi@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm headed to Lowell in a few.  See you all there!