Lake Lowell

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 47 , Aug 31, 2008
      Heading to lake Lowell. Plan on being there between 1-2. If winds are
      really strong it should back down by 5. I'm going to deal with water
      quality.

      I think it will be really strong at CJ today (35+), so I plan on going
      there tomorrow.

      Eddy
      863-6966
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 19, 2012
        JBrick
        the only way your going to make it up to her , is take her on a weekend to the Gorge
         Steve-O

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jasonbrickner@...
        Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:23:50 -0600
        Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Lowell

        Sounds like a blast and a half!!!

        That will teach me.  I should have called to see where everyone was.  How long did you all kite?  I couldn’t get out of work till 5:00PM.  Now my 9m Fuel is pissed and won’t even look at me today.

        -JBrick