I need a bigger kite

  • gorged2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2008
      Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite, preferably
      inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If anyone is
      upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let me know i
      would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420 4686 my name
      is morgan parks
    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2008
        how big are you talking? 12,14,16,20m+ what you weight?

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: gorged2000@...
        Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:24:48 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] I need a bigger kite

        Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite, preferably
        inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If anyone is
        upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let me know i
        would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420 4686 my name
        is morgan parks

        See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!
      • gorged2000
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 7, 2008
          I am looking for like a 14 or 15 inflatable. preferable an instinct.
          2006 or 2007. I am on a college student budget so i cant afford a
          new one. I hear ozones are pretty durable though so thats why i dont
          mind a little use on it. Any one have anything that they are going
          to be upgrading ? I weigh around 185
          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

          > how big are you talking? 12,14,16,20m+ what you weight?
          >
          > To: snowkiteidaho@...: gorged2000@...: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:24:48
          +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] I need a bigger kite

          > Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite,
          preferably inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If
          anyone is upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let
          me know i would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420
          4686 my name is morgan parks

          > See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured
          posts.
          > http://www.windowslive.com/connect?
          ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008

        • Ryan Wait
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 9, 2008
            Morgan, i have a 2007 flexifoil 14.5m ion2, that i will sell for really cheap, if you have any Questions let me know.

            Ryan
            Idaho Kitesports

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: gorged2000@...
            Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000
            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 9, 2008
              Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite
              Morgan,

              I think I have a line on a 15m Ozone Instinct for you. Give me a shout. You should have been up there this morning....

              Eddy
              863-6966

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: gorged2000@...
              Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

              Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn Now <http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 10, 2008
                Whooooooaaaaaaa there pardner'....

                I thought I wrote my name on that kite...  what is really cheap?  Does it fit into my wifes' budget?

                -Brick

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: ryanwait@...
                Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:38:21 -0700
                Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
                Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

                I am looking for like a 14 or 15 inflatable. preferable an instinct.
                2006 or 2007. I am on a college student budget so i cant afford a
                new one. I hear ozones are pretty durable though so thats why i dont
                mind a little use on it. Any one have anything that they are going
                to be upgrading ? I weigh around 185
                --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@.. .> wrote:

                > how big are you talking? 12,14,16,20m+ what you weight?
                >
                > To: snowkiteidaho@ ...: gorged2000@. ..: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:24:48
                +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] I need a bigger kite

                > Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite,
                preferably inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If
                anyone is upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let
                me know i would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420
                4686 my name is morgan parks

                > See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured
                posts.
                > http://www.windowsl ive.com/connect?
                ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_connect2_ 082008

              • Morgan Parks
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
                  can i come look at it today.?

                  morgan, i could sell you that 2007 flexifoil ion2 14.5m for $499. it has tons of life left. that is as good of a deal as you could find..

                  To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
                  Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
                    on second thought i am going to wait on spending money on a flixi when i really need an ozone . so thanks and i hope phil likes the kite.

                    To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                    From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
                    Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 11, 2008
                      Yeah its probably best if you get a Blowzone, It just would be right to let you ride a 4-time PKRA world champion kite this early in the game.

                      No hard feelings morgan, i understand. go with what you know best.

                      RTW.

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: gorged2000@...
                      Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:16:46 -0700