next few Days

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
      Looks like today is the start of a few days at LP.

      No one has correctly guessed who the home page picture is??? Ryan
      asked me to make it harder ...I did not step it up that much! I've
      got more difficult ones.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
          Is it Ryan??? Although no one ever sees him crash this may be what it
          looks like..

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
              Hey Jon, if you want so see a big splash, look at the pic (#11) I just added to the photos album called best splashes.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
                Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: next few Days Finally someone got it right.

                Yes it is Ryan!!!!

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
                  Ah yes, an epic blast !!!