Re: [snowkiteidaho] Idaho's own Fay

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
      So did you get in the water at all?

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Aug 25, 2008, at 11:42 PM, "Chrizzo" <philprealestate@...> wrote:

      So there we were at CJ, thinking Chris Jinks... all this wind except
      here,and we didnt count on putting the big kites up but here we go..
      Then Hurricane Fay scenes dance about my head so i error on the side of
      caution. Put the 9 together and looked up and there was this huge
      menacing wall of dark matter right THERE. Kind of like youd see in the
      Lord of the Rings type shit and it came hard. We battoned down the
      hatches parked the car on the kite damn near to hold it down... cuz
      this stuffs gonna blow over, maybe. So im thinkin ready to launch once
      we can see the edge of the bank to walk down- it was so dusty you
      couldnt see damn or any reference. Waves were looking good for a dawn
      surf session.
      So you guys missed it;) It was ON. Yeah.
      btw Thanks EdD those are some damn good pics...