RE: [snowkiteidaho] where to get a part for rigging safety?

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2008

      tony i have a bar that is perfect for riding unhooked, if you want to use it let me know. to by it will be $175. like i said before flexifoil makes the safest bar i have ever seeing.

      Ryan
      I.K.S.

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: tonyswilliams@...
      Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:08:10 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] where to get a part for rigging safety?

      Hey,
      Does anyone know where I can get one of the stainless steel triple
      rings often used for kite line systems. I have decided that it would be
      nice to have a safety system on my bar as right now it is a straight
      suicide setup attached only to the chickenloop.

      I want to try some unhooked riding and can't with the system as it is
      now as the kite will take a beating slamming into the water. plus the
      idea of the kite powered up but the bar out of reach at the end of my
      leash is not really a nice one to try out in the often gusty wind that
      comes in Sept.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Cheers,
      Tw

      Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!