RE: [snowkiteidaho] Sorry Kay post 1488 even better explantion from eddy himself

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 16, 2008
      Jason, I have a top of the line, full tilt boogie, $130 waist harness that I have only used once, it hurts my back so I reverted to a seat harness, I am not necessarily looking to get rid of it but you are welcome to try it out to see if you like it. I think it is a 2005 Dakine. You'll have to supply the bar.
      Westy
      891-9054

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: kiterguuy@...
      Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:14:20 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Sorry Kay post 1488 even better explantion from eddy himself

      Gear Daddy LLC
      (208) 863-6966

      I LOVE MY WAIST HARNESS!!  Naish and Mystic have super Nice ones Mystic even has a cross breed waist/seat

      From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
      Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:46:27 -0600

      Ryan,

      subtle ... ok yeah i bashed Best kites ... busted .... I'm sorry, wait no I'm not

      I also have everything on clearance... oh wait I always sell everything at discounted prices year round. Ozone, Crazyfly, Criminal, Slingshot, North, Naish, Eclipse, Peter Lynn, Flexifoil, Cabrina, Liquid Force, F-one, Starkites, Skywalker, Dakine, Mystic, Exceed, NSI,  just to name a few.  Now of course there are many kites I do not recommend but I still will sell them if someone wants them, except Best.

      By the way I have access to 2008 Slingshot T3 kites at 45% off,  and no tax, supplies are limited.

      Wow what a deal!!!!

      Let see if anyone gets tired of this email.

      Gear Daddy LLC

      On Aug 14, 2008, at 5:38 PM, Ryan Wait wrote:

      Nick, Basically  eddie created this yahoo group to promote his business which is why he would prefer to not have Best kite ads on here. That is why i do not advertise my kite brands Flexifoil, Eclipse, Stonker, and Skywalker on his yahoo group(all kites and boards 25% off until Sept 1st). i can also relate to his opinion of best kites. That company basically came on to the market after copying everybody elses design, flooded the market with disposable kites that flew fine, but tore like a napkin. Best is the Kmart brand of kites. And now that they have established themselves as a kite company they are raising their prices. why, because they are getting greedy.

      soo if you want to fly best kites thats fine we wont hold it against you, but your kite might end up six feet in a hole out in the desert. the choice is yours.

      Cheers,
      Ryan
      I.K.S.

      To: snowkiteidaho@ ahoogroups. com
      From: nicholasorlando@ gmail.com
      Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:39:57 -0600

      One thing that I found interesting from that post "I don't get on this site and Praise or Bash any particular Brand." -Quote from post 1488. Maybe things have changed?

      Nick

      On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:13 PM, tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>wrote:

      Get more from your digital life. Find out how.

      Gear Daddy LLC
      (208) 863-6966

      Get more from your digital life. Find out how.