Seat harness

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2008
      Seat harness Jason,

      If you want to try mine your welcome to.

      I think there is more flexibility, but the hook is a little lower than normal seat. It takes a few sessions to get use to the pull stopping at the waist line.  I don’t have the girlish hourglass figure for a waist harness to work on me either, I guess I like beer to much.

      Eddy

      On 8/15/08 11:01 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Hey Eddy,

      In regards to the 'shorts' style harness.  Is it basically the same as a seat harness, or do you have more flexibility like a waist harness.  I'd really like to do some more toeside ridding and am debating getting a waist harness, but I can't seem to find anyone that likes theirs.

      -Jason

      From:  geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:46:27  -0600

      Ryan,

      subtle ... ok yeah i bashed Best kites ... busted .... I'm sorry, wait no  I'm not

      I also have everything on clearance...oh wait I always sell  everything at discounted prices year round. Ozone, Crazyfly, Criminal,  Slingshot, North, Naish, Eclipse, Peter Lynn, Flexifoil, Cabrina, Liquid  Force, F-one, Starkites, Skywalker, Dakine, Mystic, Exceed, NSI,  just to  name a few.  Now of course there are many kites I do  not recommend but I still will sell them if someone wants them,  except Best.

      By the way I have access to 2008 Slingshot T3 kites at 45% off,  and  no tax, supplies are limited.

      Wow what a deal!!!!

      Let see if anyone gets tired of this email.

      Gear Daddy LLC

      On Aug 14, 2008, at 5:38 PM, Ryan Wait wrote:

      Nick, Basically  eddie created this yahoo group to promote his  business which is why he would prefer to not have Best kite ads on here.  That is why i do not advertise my kite brands
      Flexifoil, Eclipse, Stonker, and  Skywalker on his yahoo group(all kites and boards 25% off until Sept 1st). i can  also relate to his opinion of best kites. That company basically came  on to the market after copying everybody elses design, flooded the market  with disposable kites that flew fine, but tore like a napkin. Best is  the Kmart brand of kites. And now that they have established themselves as a  kite company they are raising their prices. why, because they are  getting greedy.

      soo if you want to fly best kites thats  fine we wont hold it against you, but your kite might end up six feet  in a hole out in the desert. the choice is  yours.

      Cheers,
      Ryan
      I.K.S.

      To: snowkiteidaho@...
      From:  nicholasorlando@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:39:57  -0600

      One thing that I found interesting from that post "
      I don't  get on this site and Praise or Bash any particular Brand." -Quote from post  1488. Maybe things have  changed?

      Nick

      On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:13 PM,  tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...>wrote:

      Get more from your digital life. Find out how. <http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home2_082008>

      Gear Daddy LLC