FW: submissions for a film festival::Attention Jay Jordan

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008

      Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:03:11 -0700
      From: fly@...
      Subject: submissions for a film festival
      To: ryanwait@...

      this message is for jay jordan. my friends at winter wildlands alliance are looking for more films to show at the festival. details are in the attachment.

      Ryan

      --Forwarded Message Attachment--
      From: jcole@...
      To: fly@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:37:41 -0600

      Greetings!

      Attached you will find information on the 08-09 Backcountry Film Festival presented by The Winter Wildlands Alliance.  Last year was a raging success with a nearly sold out premier at the classic Egyptian Theater in Boise Id and the 12 other showings around the west.  It looks like this year we will have double the showings!  Please read through the attached information and e-mail me any questions you may have.  We are looking forward to another great winter and another great Backcountry Film Festival!

      Jeff Cole

      jcole@...

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      Checked by AVG.

      Get more from your digital life. Find out how.