Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP, Pictures, & Newbies

    Message 1 of 210 , Aug 6, 2008
      Was that not the best shot of you???

      On Aug 6, 2008, at 3:55 PM, tony williams wrote:

      Hey Kay

      Eddy posted the pics on the group site. you can find the link at the right of this email where it says "recent activity"  New Photos   20

      or at the bottom of this email where it says photos.

      By the way Eddy, thanks for posting the one where I was sticking my rear at the camera as I was passing the boat. Looks great in the Large picture format.

      From: Eddy <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP, Pictures, & Newbies
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 3:12 PM

      For me it will be 5 in a row!!!!

      But the best part is that it looks good all the way thru weekend.

      I added a new photo album "Lucky Peak 08" Check it out. Also if you
      want copies of pictures I have please get me a blank CD or memory
      stick (any kind) so that I can burn them. New camera has taken 3500+
      pictures so far. A lot of the ones on my mac are burning up space and
      I'm getting ready to start deleting.

      Eddy

      Small favor to ask / remind: When new students are passing thru the
      group give them a little room... I remember how intimidating it was
      when I first flew a kite on the water...Only difference was there
      weren't other kites out there when I started. lol

      I know the students don't have right away, and no-one has to get out
      of the way, but newbies tend to go where they are looking, and if they
      are looking at you eventually something will happen.

      Keep it safe and have fun, so many big smiles today. And the 2 Chicas
      are getting it dialed!!!

      LP Rocks!!!

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Two excellent mornings in a row lets go for three

      Gear Daddy LLC
      (208) 863-6966

    • Gregory Danley
      Message 210 of 210 , Jun 20
        Way to go hefe!

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        On Monday, June 19, 2017, 11:10 AM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from steve linane included below]

        Went to Lucky Peak this morning got there about a quarter to nine. I'm guessing everybody already left. But the wind was up and I jumped on it rigged the 14. Went out and got almost a solid hour of some of the most smooth wind I think I've ever kited in. Plenty of jumps and back rolls .Got lucky and timed it just right got off the water right at at 9:59 when it drop from 15 to 18 -to 11.The water felt really warm I don't know if that was because it was 70 degrees when I got in and 80 degrees when I got out but I could have been in my three two. Without booties. And the water level is just perfect you can get in and out no problem even Surfers will have no problem it's up to that first little shelf so you got a nice spot to stand while you're in the water and out.

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid