LP, Pictures, & Newbies

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 211 , Aug 6, 2008
      For me it will be 5 in a row!!!!

      But the best part is that it looks good all the way thru weekend.

      I added a new photo album "Lucky Peak 08" Check it out. Also if you
      want copies of pictures I have please get me a blank CD or memory
      stick (any kind) so that I can burn them. New camera has taken 3500+
      pictures so far. A lot of the ones on my mac are burning up space and
      I'm getting ready to start deleting.

      Eddy

      Small favor to ask / remind: When new students are passing thru the
      group give them a little room... I remember how intimidating it was
      when I first flew a kite on the water...Only difference was there
      weren't other kites out there when I started. lol

      I know the students don't have right away, and no-one has to get out
      of the way, but newbies tend to go where they are looking, and if they
      are looking at you eventually something will happen.

      Keep it safe and have fun, so many big smiles today. And the 2 Chicas
      are getting it dialed!!!

      LP Rocks!!!

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      wrote:

      > Two excellent mornings in a row lets go for three

    • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
      Message 211 of 211 , Sep 4
        The center of the lake looks filled pretty well