RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Oktoberfest

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008

      Yes, it was great to have had the opportunity to kite with you this winter and help you get the hang of it.  I always had a good time kiting around with you!  Good luck In Munchen.

      Don’t forget to write and tell us of your wild adventures.  Maybe J and I will have to come do a kitesite.com episode over there with you.

      Prosit!!

      Darrel

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11, 2008
        Good Luck Dave with your new adventure.
        I have a 13M Peter Lynn foil kite that works great as either a
        snowkite or a water kite. Its in great shape with no repairs. Email
        me at bkerrmd@... if your interested.

        Brian Kerr