this Saturday

  • Greg Schutte
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2006
      How does this Saturday look I can do a afternoon ride. (after 1)
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2006
        not good so far.
        How does this Saturday look I can do a afternoon ride. (after 1)

      • hawkicd11
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2006
          It looks like it might be allright early in the morning. if we can
          get there by 10 we might have a couple hours of play before it shuts
          down

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"