RE: [snowkiteidaho] kite power

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
      Hey... Was that Jon Bolt giving the 'hot launch'.

      -Jason

      Anyone get lucky this morning?  The NW flow kept me in bed.

      Check this link out...who would a thunk it???

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
        very light wind you didn't miss much

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
          We stayed out a little longer then Steve-o did but it was light for sure, but enough for the 11m and my 2 hottie students. Laura and Susie are so close to being solo.

          CYA tomorrow AND THE NEXT FEW DAYS LOOK GOOD AS WELL.

          MORE NEWBIES ON THE WAY...
          Eddy

          very light wind you didn't miss much
          Hey... Was that Jon Bolt giving the 'hot launch'.

          -Jason

          Anyone get lucky this morning?  The NW flow kept me in bed.

          Check this link out...who would a thunk it???

          Gear Daddy LLC
          (208) 863-6966