kite power

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4 5:51 AM
      Check this link out...who would a thunk it???

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 7:48 AM
        Hey... Was that Jon Bolt giving the 'hot launch'.

        -Jason

        Anyone get lucky this morning?  The NW flow kept me in bed.

        Check this link out...who would a thunk it???

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 8:34 AM
          very light wind you didn't miss much

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4 10:07 AM
            We stayed out a little longer then Steve-o did but it was light for sure, but enough for the 11m and my 2 hottie students. Laura and Susie are so close to being solo.

            CYA tomorrow AND THE NEXT FEW DAYS LOOK GOOD AS WELL.

            MORE NEWBIES ON THE WAY...
            Eddy

            very light wind you didn't miss much
            Hey... Was that Jon Bolt giving the 'hot launch'.

            -Jason

            Anyone get lucky this morning?  The NW flow kept me in bed.

            Check this link out...who would a thunk it???

            Gear Daddy LLC
            (208) 863-6966