Sun/Mon/Tues

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 3:42 PM
      Sunday is starting to look more promising.

      Monday is looking Great.

      Tuesday may be great as well.

      Keeping fingers crossed!!!!!!
    • Eddy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 10:51 AM
        Well, I squeaked one out with the help of the boat, 15m kite, and my
        CrazyGlide...It was enough to get out and play but with the boat
        I was able to get monster air.

        Looking forward to wind on Monday