Shameless self promotion

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008

      I’ll probably get my pass pulled for this, but  I think it’s worth it:

       Some of you know that I have been working towards starting a Thai Massage business.  Well, the day has come!  I am now licensed, and ready to roll!  Welcome to Mobile Thai Massage,  “Offering Thai massage in the comfort of your home.”  I am offering an introductory price of $60 for a 90 minute massage for massages booked by the end of august.  Check out the attached flyer.

      I have enjoyed all the chatter over the summer.  Sounds like it’s been hit and miss a lot this summer.  I’ve thought about coming out a couple times, but I think I’m going to hold out for the snow again.

      See y’all in the snow!

      Darrel