Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday. About time

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2 8:31 AM
      Enjoy the wind over there ... we had some on Thursday now it looks like it might blow again on Monday.  Nothing in between!

      On Aug 2, 2008, at 8:03 AM, Kay Walst6on wrote:

      Yeah...that' s why we're in Hood River right now.  We got in last night and will be here for 3 days.  The winds blowing great here...supposed to be 16-21 mph today and tomorrow but it looked like it was blowing a lot more when we drove in..lots of windsurfers blasting away and no kiters.   We'll have a great time!!  Did you guys go to LP this morning??
      Kay

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 12:01 PM

      Yes it was...It was still blowing at 11:15 when we left. and I was on the 9m perfectly powered.

      We have our first official Shred Betty @ LP today.

      Laura got it dialed in both directions. Still needs to work on staying upwind but she did awesome. John did equally well but I think he knew today was Laura's!!!!

      Got a great shot of one kite surrounded by 5 windsurfers reminds me of the old Days , and the pole boarders use to gang up on me... lol

      Eddy

      On Jul 31, 2008, at 9:51 AM, tony williams wrote:

      Well today was a great wind morning. You could have arrived at 9:00 and still got in over an hour of strong wind.
      Wind surfers out numbered the kites 3 to 1.
      Come on kiters, where are you.

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2 3:05 PM
        Scott got blown off his 9 today at the spit.  So we're hunting his son down to get his 7mm. I did good today and did everything you taught me...had an easy time getting up as a result of the last lesson you gave me but a hard time staying up...practice practice....go again tomorrow morning...OH...I forgot...l lost my board in the Columbia but body dragged over to it like you told me...go it...put on my board and got up...haha!!!
        Kay

        \

        <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

        > I'm going to wait until the thermals start to die off. Planning on
        > leaving around 2:30 and be on the water around 4 with the better wind
        > hitting ~6pm.
        >
        > Eddy
        >

        > On Jul 30, 2008, at 11:10 AM, Kay Walst6on wrote:
        >

        > > are you going to the pumphouse?

        Gear Daddy LLC
        (208) 863-6966

        Gear Daddy LLC
        (208) 863-6966

        Gear Daddy LLC
        (208) 863-6966

        Gear Daddy LLC
        (208) 863-6966

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2 3:36 PM
          That's Awesome, I can not wait until all my lessons are done and I can ride side-by-side with everyone I help out.

          Keep going...Don't stop ... all of a sudden you will be doing it ..and wonder what was so hard originally.

          <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

          > I'm going to wait until the thermals start to die off. Planning on
          > leaving around 2:30 and be on the water around 4 with the better wind
          > hitting ~6pm.
          >
          > Eddy
          >

          > On Jul 30, 2008, at 11:10 AM, Kay Walst6on wrote:
          >

          > > are you going to the pumphouse?

          Gear Daddy LLC
          (208) 863-6966

          Gear Daddy LLC
          (208) 863-6966

          Gear Daddy LLC
          (208) 863-6966

          Gear Daddy LLC
          (208) 863-6966

          Gear Daddy LLC
          (208) 863-6966

        • john perry

            <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

            > I'm going to wait until the thermals start to die off. Planning on
            > leaving around 2:30 and be on the water around 4 with the better wind
            > hitting ~6pm.
            >
            > Eddy
            >

            > On Jul 30, 2008, at 11:10 AM, Kay Walst6on wrote:
            >

            > > are you going to the pumphouse?

            Gear Daddy LLC
            (208) 863-6966

            Gear Daddy LLC