holy crap sunday was sooo much fun!!!!

  • snowkitesnowkite
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      As we topped the hill and got our first glance at the camas prairie, i
      could tell that i did not have a small enough kite. We pulled into the
      snowmobile parking lot and saw monte skiing on his boots with a 3m
      trainer. I thought about putting up a 12m, but it wasnt my day to die.
      so i borrowed montes 5m foil sling shot. i was totally lit! the snow
      was soft and deep, it was so awesome. but not a day for rookies. big
      monte held down a 13 fuel for about an hour. nutting! and i thought i
      was launching big airs!
      by 2:00pm it had picked up. gusting over 40. a white out at ground
      level. i was the only one still kiting, with 5mph board speed i was
      launching 10,15, and 20 footers with a 5m!! that kind of kiting is all
      new to me. hawke was feeling really stout and put up a 10m frenzy, he
      self-launched ok and made it about 50 ft. then pulled this sick trick
      where you let a wicked gust yank you onto your face and drag you for
      about 300 feet, all the while rotating ass, face, ass, etc. the amazing
      thing is that he landed it on his board, pulled the red cord, and
      called it a day. sorry hawke but that was close!!!
    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
        yeah thats a new trick i am working on.

        its called OHHH s**** f****, help, Sh****, Oh god, oh god, let me live
        wheh

        i think i should get some kind of stupid award. anyway, had to try,
        didn't drive 2 hrs for nothing. now i am looking at a 5m frenzy
        pretty seriously

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "snowkitesnowkite"