anyone been to bruea

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2008
      Has anyone kited at the bridge or pumphouse or cj strike this summer?
      Curious if the wind has been showing up there in the afternoons.

    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
        Hey Tony,
        We went out to CJ yesterday (Sunday) as the FAA said it was 12-18 at MHAFB but the wind was too light.  We have been out to CJ, and the pumphouse earlier on in June and the wind was good.
        Kay and Scott