Re: Fwd: Wind Meter permission slip ;-)

  • Chrizzo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2008
      I understand the govt works on its own time but you've really got to
      ask yourselves how does our govt even function?? Really Guys? Its
      nice we have support but there are ways to get more support at a
      higher level. Might cost lunch. But its really difficult to
      understand what and how freakin much red tape they dispence just to
      avoid making any decisions... Okay thats all i want to say on that.
      Would really be nice to take advantage of our wind that we have
      here. Dont forget by the people FOR the people.. alright that was
      the last diggity im throwin. Thanks Eddy for all the attention youve
      been giving this. We all understand the pain your head gets when
      beating it against a wall.
      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
      <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >

      > Just a quick update on the wind meter situation. I was lead to
      > believe that this was going to be a done deal up front, but things
      > change. I don't know if it will happen this year or not...
      >
      > I'm super bummed but I don't know what else to do or say. I think
      ACE
      > is starting to get tired of the situation, and my bugging them.
      > Unfortunately things with the Government takes time.
      >
      > Read below if you want to know the current situation. I'm keeping
      my
      > fingers crossed for the meter before the end of August or just in
      time
      > to take it down for the season.
      >
      > Eddy
      >
      > Begin forwarded message:
      >
      > > From: "Dunning, Joyce M NWW" <Joyce.M.Dunning@...>
      > > Date: July 21, 2008 5:39:02 PM MDT
      > > To: "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...>
      > > Cc: "Hyde, Keith B NWW" <Keith.B.Hyde@...>
      > > Subject: RE: Wind Meter permission slip ;-)
      > >
      > > Eddy,
      > > All the documents are in our Real Estate office and being
      prepared
      > > to be
      > > staffed around to the appropriate offices.
      > >
      > > Yes, gas prices stick for all of us and as much as we would like
      > > move your
      > > project forward quickly, remember when we talked I told you that
      > > this is a
      > > slow process and we would move it as quickly as we could.
      Typically