LP Mon.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21 8:01 PM
      So Eddy you say you flew a 9m this morning ? I had me 12m out twice this last week but 9m for you . it must of been very windy .also give us some of the highlights of your trip
    • Eddy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22 5:24 AM
        I was teaching lessons...that is why I had the 9m up. it was normal
        18mph wind but suprisingly smooth.

        I'm heading up to LP this morning looks like the storms are North.

        More on trip later!!!

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
        wrote:

        > So Eddy you say you flew a 9m this morning ? I had me 12m out twice
        this last week but 9m for you . it must of been very windy .also give
        us some of the highlights of your trip

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22 7:31 AM

          Hey Eddy,

          How's it looking for tomorrow morn at LP...do you have time for a lesson?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22 11:01 AM
            today should have been great up there.  It was clear and nice but light wind???

            Hoping tomorrow is better.

            Kay call tonight if you want lessons.

            wrote:

            > So Eddy you say you flew a 9m this morning ? I had me 12m out twice
            this last week but 9m for you . it must of been very windy .also give
            us some of the highlights of your trip

            Gear Daddy LLC
            (208) 863-6966