Re: [snowkiteidaho] Hangtime

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2005
      In deed it was an epic session!  The wind was a near perfect 15mph, ok 12-17mph, and a nice sunny day with a great sunset.  The snow... Well it was good enough!  Pretty wind scoured, but in the right spots there was enough soft stuff for some sweet landings.

      I think its safe to say we got our payback for all those light wind and no wind days.  I was throwing some of the biggest air ever.  Started working on some grabs.  I was too chicken shit to grab a ski, but I got pretty good at what I like to call my ass-grab.

      Too bad for all y'all that couldn't make it.  Pray to the wind gods for Saturday!

      Darrel