Thanks for the help

  • Brian Kerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
      Thanks Steve and Jon for the help getting launched.I know it was
      marginal but I hadn't been out yet this season and I really needed a
      fix. The wind was marginal even out by the dam for the first 10min but
      I eventually worked my way up wind and had a very fun session.
      Stayed out 'til 10:00, decided it was time to quit, and on the reach
      in it died. Kept the kite flying hoping for it to rebuild a bit but
      eventually had to work my way back out and come in at the spillway.
      Susie and Garrett came 'round to help me dry land the kite. Actually
      at this water level its a very nice sandy beach with a gradual incline.
      Thanks again for the help and the coaching.

      Brian
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008

        Brian

        Glad you got out. Unfotunately today was no good.  I got to the canyon at 6:30 and it was mirror flat so I had to go to work instead.

        Rats!  Hope we get a good day soon, and a wind station would help as well.

        PS don't forget the pictures.

        Cheers,

        TW