Re: [snowkiteidaho] Emailing: webcam32.jpg

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
      Yeah...we met with him and Tina around Boardman on our way back to Boise and on his was to the Coast.  Sounds like he's having a GREAT time!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
        The Oregon coast is looking good for the next week
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
          4 hrs in hood river yesterday on the 9m fuel.  wind mid 20's.  warm sunny amazing.  going to be at the oregon coast all week.  I hope you're right.  good winds!

          -Jbrick

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
          From: stevelinane@...
          Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:51:05 -0600
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Emailing: webcam32.jpg [1 Attachment]

          [Attachment(s) from Steve Linane included below]

          The Oregon coast is looking good for the next week

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 28, 2009
            Steve-O...

            Yeah... that picture sums it up.  I think this afternoon was a bit stronger.  There were very few people on the beach today.  My gear was buried in sand in 1.5 hrs.

            -JBrick

            The Oregon coast is looking good for the next week