Sunset session at Lake Lowell

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2008
      Ryan, Chris and I had a nice sunset session last night out at Lake
      Lowell. We rode from 8 - 10 in some light but steady winds. The
      beach has grown tremendously, really a nice area to set up now.
    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2008
        Yeah it was a little light but i bet it was 16-21 mph. and as smooth as idaho wind gets. water was 79-83 degrees. air was 88. what a session!!!! i personally made more progress last night than any other idaho session i have had.
        Hawki you left early, after you left the wind picked up and chris was lit up on the 12.5m  he kited until dark. watch out for that kid he is picking up the pace and throwing some big tricks.

        also chris and I rode at RCR on tues, wind was nice and the water was glass. a super fun session. However that reso is done. Within a week there will be no water left.

        Cheers,
        RTW @IKS

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: hawkicd11@...
        Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:24:19 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Sunset session at Lake Lowell

        Ryan, Chris and I had a nice sunset session last night out at Lake
        Lowell. We rode from 8 - 10 in some light but steady winds. The
        beach has grown tremendously, really a nice area to set up now.

        The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now.