how is Saturday looking?

  • Greg Schutte
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
      How is Saturday looking?
    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
        Saturday might be sketchy with winds from the south changing to NW in
        the late afternoon early evening. It looks like Sunday is the day....
        Pure NW fun

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Schutte" <gshooty@y...>
        wrote:

        > How is Saturday looking?

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
          I'll 2nd that. Sun looks much better than Sat.  Less chance of being caught in the rain/snow too.  Forescasting 3 inches saturday night, 1 inch Sun morning.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 14, 2006
            I think today might be good and Sunday will be out of control.

            Eddy