RE: [snowkiteidaho] Anyone get Lucky this morning?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
      See you peeps on Saturday.  Here are a couple pics of me in Mazo last week.

      Jon B.  I will answer your questions about Manzo tonight.  Seems like I sent you some info last year but I may have recycled those brain cells.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
        I got in a smoke filled session at Sherman Island! But I'm having trouble boosting big air in that gust free environment???  No wetsuit with air temps hitting 105 away from water.

        Heading into the heart of fire country tonight.

        Over weekend will head to Southern Oregon beaches and all up the coast!

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek