Anyone get Lucky this morning?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
      Anyone hit LP this morning?

      Looked good.

      Tomorrow?

      Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
      Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
      Email: jbrickner@olympus-controlscom
      Web: www.olympus-controls.com
      Info On Our New Name: http://www.olympus-controls.com/name.php

    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008

        Steve, JB and Myself were out this morning.  It started off a bit light but picked up some.  Had about an hour on the water.

        Don't think it will work tomorrow with the NW wind but Sat looks promising.

        Cheers, Tony W
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
          See you peeps on Saturday.  Here are a couple pics of me in Mazo last week.

          Jon B.  I will answer your questions about Manzo tonight.  Seems like I sent you some info last year but I may have recycled those brain cells.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
            I got in a smoke filled session at Sherman Island! But I'm having trouble boosting big air in that gust free environment???  No wetsuit with air temps hitting 105 away from water.

            Heading into the heart of fire country tonight.

            Over weekend will head to Southern Oregon beaches and all up the coast!

            Sent from
            Eddy Petranek