Found windsurf gear!

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hi all!  I went to LP this morning, (Friday the Fourth,) and on the beach where we set up was some windsurfing gear. There was nobody else around so it must have been forgotten, it was probably left Thursday morning the third. Will everybody ask around and figure out who's gear this is so I can give it back to the owner. There is a purple 5.5m sail, if that helps.

      Westy
      891-9054