Re: LP july 3

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 2:29 PM
      i might be at floras this weekend....--- In
      snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...> wrote:

      > Got skunked at Floras Lake...winds are supposed to come back on Sat
      or Sunday.  So we went to the Gorge but they have the launch sites
      closed (for kiteboarders only) due to the fireworks set up.  We're
      hunting for a place to launch...argh!
      > Kay and Scott

      10:00 so sailed for an hour and kited for an hour . there were some
      big holes but the 5.5 worked and the 14m worked too . dont see much
      in the way of wind in the near furture

    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5 12:37 PM
        I'm trying to talk Scott into going back to Floras.  We're still at the Gorge and it's the 4th and there's a gajillion people here all beginners (like me) trying to ride....lots of falling kites all over the place.  Looking for some peace.
        Will let you know if we go...would be this afternoon or tomorrow (Sunday).
        K - 208-860-5053

        ymailto="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        > Sent: Thursday, July 3, 2008 10:12:24 AM
        > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP july 3
        >

        > windsurfed and kited in the same morning arrived at 7:00 left at
        10:00 so sailed for an hour and kited for an hour . there were some
        big holes but the 5.5 worked and the 14m worked too . dont see much
        in the way of wind in the near furture

      • john perry
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5 12:49 PM
          the coast is gonna be crazy for the next few it lookd like so i am gonna hit brookings or port orford for some big waves.