LP july 3

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2008
      windsurfed and kited in the same morning arrived at 7:00 left at 10:00 so sailed for an hour and kited for an hour . there were some big holes but the 5.5 worked and the 14m worked too . dont see much in the way of wind in the near furture
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2008
        Steve
        Glad your kite was not damaged in that encounter with the picnic shelter. I cringed when I heard the sound of the tin roof rubbing against your leading edge.  See you out some time next week.
        Cheers.
        TW

        windsurfed and kited in the same morning arrived at 7:00 left at 10:00 so sailed for an hour and kited for an hour . there were some big holes but the 5.5 worked and the 14m worked too . dont see much in the way of wind in the near furture

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2008
          Got skunked at Floras Lake...winds are supposed to come back on Sat or Sunday.  So we went to the Gorge but they have the launch sites closed (for kiteboarders only) due to the fireworks set up.  We're hunting for a place to launch...argh!
          Kay and Scott

          windsurfed and kited in the same morning arrived at 7:00 left at 10:00 so sailed for an hour and kited for an hour . there were some big holes but the 5.5 worked and the 14m worked too . dont see much in the way of wind in the near furture

        • kiterguuy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2008
            i might be at floras this weekend....--- In

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2008
              I'm trying to talk Scott into going back to Floras.  We're still at the Gorge and it's the 4th and there's a gajillion people here all beginners (like me) trying to ride....lots of falling kites all over the place.  Looking for some peace.
              Will let you know if we go...would be this afternoon or tomorrow (Sunday).
              K - 208-860-5053

              ymailto="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              > Sent: Thursday, July 3, 2008 10:12:24 AM
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP july 3
              >

              > windsurfed and kited in the same morning arrived at 7:00 left at
              10:00 so sailed for an hour and kited for an hour . there were some
              big holes but the 5.5 worked and the 14m worked too . dont see much
              in the way of wind in the near furture

            • john perry
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5, 2008
                the coast is gonna be crazy for the next few it lookd like so i am gonna hit brookings or port orford for some big waves.