Kiting Eastern Idaho

  • Mark Holbrook
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi,

      Just moved to ID for OR and I am looking for kiters in eastern Idaho
      that would like to get out and have some fun. Any one out there from
      IF or nearby. What are the good spots? AF resevoir? Mud Lake?

      I can't wait for winter the options look endless!

      Thanks,
      Mark
      208*569-0504
    • jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008

        I had a great day at palesades lake once. It was late in the season (water level down) in
        a nw wind. Also ther's a lake just to the north in

        Montana that works. Sometimes