Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions

  • Mark Holbrook
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
      The paraglider cut loose his glider and became the base jumper in the upper  part of the shot.  Way rad!

      Thanks,
      Mark Holbrook
      208-569-0504

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
        I will not be there tomorrow or Friday have fun cya sat sun

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek

        On Jul 2, 2008, at 10:37 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        Well it is still a great shot.

        Looks like easterly flow tomorrow morn so I will be there if it is so.

        Will bring my thumb drive to give to you.

        Cheers,

        tony

        I just noticed that in the picture snapped there is no Paraglider he is out of the frame......

        Heading up to LP

        On Jul 1, 2008, at 7:22 PM, tony williams wrote:

        Eddy

        here is the link to the video I was talking about.

        http://www.dailymot ion.com/cluster/ sport/featured/ video/x4on79_ outdoorgames- medeothe- directors- cut_extreme

        Gear Daddy LLC
        (208) 863-6966

      • Eddy
        Message 3 of 13 , May 26, 2009
          Next 3-4 days should be good at LP...I'm on my way this morning.

          Message 4 of 13 , May 26, 2009
            This morning was totally doable....except... I left my harness at home. Doho!!!

            Sent from
            Eddy Petranek

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 8, 2009
                We are back from an awesome HM. Now it is time for playing locally. I think we have a week full of sessions starting tomorrow.

                See ya up there
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 9, 2009
                  Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions That looks real nice!!!

                  See ya up there.
                  EdD

                  From: Eddy Petranek <geardaddyllc@...>
                  Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:42:20 -0000
                  To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions

                  We are back from an awesome HM. Now it is time for playing locally. I think we have a week full of sessions starting tomorrow.

                  See ya up there
                  Eddy

                • tony williams
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 17, 2009
                    Just curious how long the wind lasted this morning?
                    Thinking I might actually sleep in a little and not show up till 7 and maybe ride till 9:30 or so if it lasts that long.
                    I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that the wind really peaks at 7.
                    cheers,
                    TW

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 17, 2009
                      Re: [snowkiteidaho] How long did it last? I was there till after 11 and it started to peter out then, but was still enough with right Gear. We were on an 11m kite

                      See you tomorrow

                      Eddy