Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2 9:37 AM

      Well it is still a great shot.

      Looks like easterly flow tomorrow morn so I will be there if it is so.

      Will bring my thumb drive to give to you.

      Cheers,

      tony

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2 10:11 AM
        The paraglider cut loose his glider and became the base jumper in the upper  part of the shot.  Way rad!

        Thanks,
        Mark Holbrook
        208-569-0504

          I just noticed that in the picture snapped there is no Paraglider he is out of the frame......

          Heading up to LP

          On Jul 1, 2008, at 7:22 PM, tony williams wrote:

          Eddy

          here is the link to the video I was talking about.

          http://www.dailymot ion.com/cluster/ sport/featured/ video/x4on79_ outdoorgames- medeothe- directors- cut_extreme

          Gear Daddy LLC
          (208) 863-6966

        • Eddy
          Message 4 of 13 , May 26, 2009
            Next 3-4 days should be good at LP...I'm on my way this morning.

            Message 5 of 13 , May 26, 2009
              This morning was totally doable....except... I left my harness at home. Doho!!!

              Sent from
              Eddy Petranek

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 8 11:42 AM
                  We are back from an awesome HM. Now it is time for playing locally. I think we have a week full of sessions starting tomorrow.

                  See ya up there
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 9 5:21 AM
                    Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions That looks real nice!!!

                    See ya up there.
                    EdD

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 17 1:34 PM
                      Just curious how long the wind lasted this morning?
                      Thinking I might actually sleep in a little and not show up till 7 and maybe ride till 9:30 or so if it lasts that long.
                      I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that the wind really peaks at 7.
                      cheers,
                      TW

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 17 2:41 PM
                        Re: [snowkiteidaho] How long did it last? I was there till after 11 and it started to peter out then, but was still enough with right Gear. We were on an 11m kite

                        See you tomorrow

                        Eddy