Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
      I just noticed that in the picture snapped there is no Paraglider he is out of the frame......

      Heading up to LP

      On Jul 1, 2008, at 7:22 PM, tony williams wrote:

      Gear Daddy LLC
      (208) 863-6966

    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008

        Well it is still a great shot.

        Looks like easterly flow tomorrow morn so I will be there if it is so.

        Will bring my thumb drive to give to you.

        Cheers,

        tony

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
          The paraglider cut loose his glider and became the base jumper in the upper  part of the shot.  Way rad!

          Thanks,
          Mark Holbrook
          208-569-0504

            I just noticed that in the picture snapped there is no Paraglider he is out of the frame......

            Heading up to LP

            On Jul 1, 2008, at 7:22 PM, tony williams wrote:

            Eddy

            here is the link to the video I was talking about.

            http://www.dailymot ion.com/cluster/ sport/featured/ video/x4on79_ outdoorgames- medeothe- directors- cut_extreme

            Gear Daddy LLC
            (208) 863-6966

          • Eddy
            Message 5 of 13 , May 26 6:20 AM
              Next 3-4 days should be good at LP...I'm on my way this morning.

              Message 6 of 13 , May 26 7:11 AM
                This morning was totally doable....except... I left my harness at home. Doho!!!

                Sent from
                Eddy Petranek

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 8, 2009
                    We are back from an awesome HM. Now it is time for playing locally. I think we have a week full of sessions starting tomorrow.

                    See ya up there
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 9, 2009
                      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions That looks real nice!!!

                      See ya up there.
                      EdD

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 17, 2009
                        Just curious how long the wind lasted this morning?
                        Thinking I might actually sleep in a little and not show up till 7 and maybe ride till 9:30 or so if it lasts that long.
                        I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that the wind really peaks at 7.
                        cheers,
                        TW

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 17, 2009
                          Re: [snowkiteidaho] How long did it last? I was there till after 11 and it started to peter out then, but was still enough with right Gear. We were on an 11m kite

                          See you tomorrow

                          Eddy