Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
        I just noticed that in the picture snapped there is no Paraglider he is out of the frame......

        Heading up to LP

        On Jul 1, 2008, at 7:22 PM, tony williams wrote:

        Gear Daddy LLC
        (208) 863-6966

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008

          Well it is still a great shot.

          Looks like easterly flow tomorrow morn so I will be there if it is so.

          Will bring my thumb drive to give to you.

          Cheers,

          tony

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
            The paraglider cut loose his glider and became the base jumper in the upper  part of the shot.  Way rad!

            Thanks,
            Mark Holbrook
            208-569-0504

              I just noticed that in the picture snapped there is no Paraglider he is out of the frame......

              Heading up to LP

              On Jul 1, 2008, at 7:22 PM, tony williams wrote:

              Eddy

              here is the link to the video I was talking about.

              http://www.dailymot ion.com/cluster/ sport/featured/ video/x4on79_ outdoorgames- medeothe- directors- cut_extreme

              Gear Daddy LLC
              (208) 863-6966

            • Eddy
              Message 6 of 13 , May 26, 2009
                Next 3-4 days should be good at LP...I'm on my way this morning.

                Message 7 of 13 , May 26, 2009
                  This morning was totally doable....except... I left my harness at home. Doho!!!

                  Sent from
                  Eddy Petranek

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 8, 2009
                      We are back from an awesome HM. Now it is time for playing locally. I think we have a week full of sessions starting tomorrow.

                      See ya up there
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 9, 2009
                        Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Sessions That looks real nice!!!

                        See ya up there.
                        EdD

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 17, 2009
                          Just curious how long the wind lasted this morning?
                          Thinking I might actually sleep in a little and not show up till 7 and maybe ride till 9:30 or so if it lasts that long.
                          I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that the wind really peaks at 7.
                          cheers,
                          TW

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 17, 2009
                            Re: [snowkiteidaho] How long did it last? I was there till after 11 and it started to peter out then, but was still enough with right Gear. We were on an 11m kite

                            See you tomorrow

                            Eddy