Good times Saturday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      What an awesome day of snowkiting!  When I was calling around Saturday morning, I wasn't sure anybody was gonna make it, or how long the wind would last.  But by golly, it seemed like everybody in Boise with a kite was up on the Camas, and the wind never quit 'till we were all dead.  Congrats to everyone who made it out for the best day of the year. (SO FAR!)

      What a blast tearing up and down along the West gullies huckin' monster airs off every ridge!  All those cats on snowmobiles looked amazed and maybe a little jealous.  Kudos to John B. for joining the monster air club.  Lookin' like a pro dude!  Alas, poor Eddy, jumping the road will have to wait for another day, ya CRAZY bastard.

      Here's to all the good ridng yet to come!

      Yeehaw!

      P.S.
      Did I forget to mention the forecast is calling for about a foot of snow over Tues/Wed?  Lots of wind too!