Re: Floras Lake

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 27, 2008
      such***--- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, john perry
      <kiterguuy@...> wrote:

      > Go hope the dune and ride the waves it is suck a nice brake. but it
      is BIG

      other!  She'll get dialed in...oh what us girls do for
      love...haha. ..and it turns out I even like the
      sport!!!..wohoo. ..double win!  Laura seems like the type that will
      do well with this sport and love it!!!  Come on over now!

      Louis
      > Obisbo(sp?), Sherman Island, SF Bay, Coastal OR, Seattle, Gorge and
      > other wind spots we run into on our Travels.
      >
      > Let me know if anyone is around those spots and we can get some
      riding
      > in.
      >
      > John I'll shout at you when we get to S. OR & Monty will call when
      > nearing Gorge or Portland.
      >
      > Eddy
      > 208-863-6966

    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 30
        Almost time to leave for me, looking for tips on everything, what's the best way to drive there, where to kite, restaurants, what else is fun doing up there.
        If anyone is planning to be there on August 8th through 15th we could have some session together
      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 30

          We did a sand rail ride that was way fun on the beach sand dones north of there..